Informal group account is a special account to cater for the savings needs for various number of groups conduct business and non-business economic activities.This includes Residential groups,Workplace groups,Religious groups etc.Any number of members is acceptable in this account
- Minutes or a report showing group names including their names and signatures
- A letter from the group leadership naming signatories. Signatories must be endorsed by all group members
- An introduction letter from a local government leader with photos of the signatories capturing physical location of the group
- A letter of intent to open an account addressed to respective bank branch
- Three Passport size photos(blue background) from each signatory to the account of which must be taken at a time of opening such an account
- Constitution of the group (if available)
- Introduction latter for Workplace & religious groups from their respective authority.