Fixed Deposit Account enables a customer to enter agreement with TPB as He/she deposits money for the specified period of time at the agreed and high competitive interest rate.
Deposit Durations varies from 3 Months, 6 Months, 9 Months, 12 Months and 24 months.
- High Interest rate at the time of maturity
- It is secure
- Simple and convenient way to achieve your future goals
Accounts Opening Requirements - Individuals
- Two (2) recent passport size photos
- Employee's ID Card and letter from Employer or Voter's ID Card and introduction letter from Ward Executive Secretary OR
- Introduction from TPB Customer who maintains account at the branch where the proposed Account is to be opened.
- The minimum amount for opening this account is TZS.100, 000/=
Accounts Opening Requirements - Companies and Societies
Attractive Rates of Interest are offered and for huge amount of Deposit the rates are negotiable. Customers/Depositors can liaise with our Treasury Dept.
- Copy of Business Licence
- Copy of Memorandum of Association
- Copy of Minutes of Board Resolution (authorizing FRD opening)
- List of Board Directors
- One (1) passport size photo of each Director/Signatory